We are looking for experienced teachers to join our Islamic school!
- Are you an excellent teacher who is able to inspire young children?
- Would you like to make a positive contribution to the lives of children in your community?
- Would you like to work in an environment that helps you to develop your skills and work as part of a team who share the same goals?
- Do you have a teaching qualification or would like to work towards one?
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Committed to tarbiyyah– nurturing – young children upon Islam and being a positive role model for them
- Experienced in teaching early years aged children
- Graduates with a degree
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children with an understanding that every child is an amanah(trust).
- Reliable, team players who work with integrity and diligence
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
Please read the job description and person specification for the relevant role that you wish to apply for. Download an application form and email back to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tarbiyyah Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and all candidates are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before commencing employment.