Are you passionate about helping making a positive contribution to the lives of young children and the community?
Would you like to work in an environment that helps you to develop your skills and work as part of a team who share the same goals?
Are you working towards a teacher assistant qualification and need placement hours?
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Committed to tarbiyyah– nurturing – young children upon Islam and being a positive role model.
Team players who have a positive attitude and work ethic.
- Able to assist the class teacher with organising school equipment/ books/ resources as directed.
- Passionate about assisting learning of children in different groups with different abilities.
- Working towards a qualification.
- Able to adhere to all school policies and procedures
- Requirements: Minimum Grade C in GCSE English and Maths or equivalent.
Download an application form from this site and email back to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tarbiyyah Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and all candidates are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before commencing a volunteering placement.