- Are you passionate about helping making a positive contribution to the lives of young children and the community?
- Would you like to work in an environment that helps you to develop your skills and work as part of a team who share the same goals?
- Are you working towards a teacher assistant qualification and need placement hours?
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Committed to tarbiyyah– nurturing – young children upon Islam and being a positive role model
- Team players who have a positive attitude and work ethic
- Able to assist the class teacher with organising school equipment/ books/ resources as directed
- Passionate about assisting learning of children in different groups with different abilities
- Working towards a qualification
- Able to adhere to all school policies and procedures
Requirements: Minimum Grade C in GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
Download an application form from this site and email back to: email@example.com.
Tarbiyyah Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and all candidates are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before commencing a volunteering placement.